CoinMarketCap has set the standard for finding information on all things crypto and keeps users updated on how each currency is doing inn the market.
Lately however, a competitor called Coin Check-up has emerged and could prove to be a much better alternative to Coin Market Cap. Think of it as Coin Market Cap on steroids with its loads of features every crypto-enthusiast will truly enjoy.
Why Switch to Coin Check-up?
In terms of functionality, Coin Check-up is arguably the frontrunner. Read on to discover some of the most helpful and beneficial aspects of Coin Check-up.
- Percentage Fluctuation Breakdowns – Shows a percentage fluctuation breakdown for each coin in greater detail. You’ll be able to monitor them in 1 hour, 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, and 90 day trading volumes which allows users to follow its movement and the money flow.
- Deeper Analysis for Each Coin – Apart from the monitoring dashboard demonstrating every coin’s movement and trading volume, it also provides you with detailed information for each coin. Double-click on a coin to see more information. One of these is the Quick stats which show you helpful stats like algorithmic score, coin strength, and average daily ROI, among others. Each tab is packed with useful information from Charts to Events.
- A very deep Analysis tab – Among all its features, the Analysis Tab stands out. This feature alone could inspire one to ditch Coin Market Cap. This tab shows you detailed data about the coin and the various factors that affect its fluctuation like interactions with social media, coin strength, brand awareness and buzz, and social media activity to name a few. This information is an invaluable resource that can be used in formulating strategies and inspiring ideas.
- A data-rich Investments tab – This tab is a Crypto-addict’s dream. What’s amazing about it is the amount of data you are presented particularly the historical ones which will help in making projections based on the trends you’ll be able to observe. By getting to analyse historical data and trading history, you’ll be able to see where you’re at and where the price can be going which is vital when it comes to investments.
- News and Videos – Another great feature I found with Coin Check-up is that it provides videos that explain what the tool is about and what is its purpose. It also shows you the latest news about the coin you selected and shows a Twitter feed within the page where you can monitor every Tweet about the selected coin. This is something you’ll need if you are going to succeed with crypto currency.
When it comes to cryptocurrency, staying up to date or getting ahead of the game is very important because you have to be able to anticipate where the money is going and how each coin is fairing in the market. With tools like Coin Check-up, you’ve got every piece of information you need to be able to do just that. It’ll be a shame not to be able to leverage that kind of power.